MASTERMIND GROUPS AND LUNCH & LEARNS
The Mastermind can be defined as the coordination of knowledge and effort, in a spirit of harmony, between two or more people for the attainment of a definite purpose!
Napoleon Hill goes on to say that a group of brains coordinated or connected in a spirit of harmony will provide more thought energy than a single brain just as a group of batteries will provide more electrical energy than a single battery can.
There is synergy of energy, commitment and excitement in the coming together of great minds! Put another way, a Mastermind is a group of success minded individuals tohat meet regularly to learn the principles that help originate and receive ideas that will motivate, inspire and move each other in the direction of their goals!
My facilitated groups offer a combination of masterminding, peer brainstorming, education, accountability and support in a group setting to sharpen your business and personal skills. By bringing fresh ideas and a different perspective, my masterminds can help you achieve greater success.
Key Benefits of a Mastermind Group:
- Increase your own experience and confidence
- Sharpen your business and personal skills
- Add an instant and valuable support network
- Get honest feedback, advice and brainstorming
- Borrow on the experience and skills of the other members
- Study Leadership, Communications and Growth principles/practices in a group setting, create an action plan and have the group hold you accountable for fulfilling your plan and goals.
- Receive critical insights into yourself
- Optimistic peer support in maintaining a positive mental attitude
- A sense of shared endeavor – there are others out there!
Contact Me for more information.
LUNCH & LEARN
I offer a complimentary lunch and learn program with initial training sessions lasting 30-45
I can train and introduce a number of success and business development skills and tailor the content specific to your organization’s needs.
What sets this concept apart from other programs is the accessibility and less formal structure of this approach. Lunch and Learn is an easy way to develop and motivate employees while creating a workplace of communication, collaboration and learning. The session may also cover important issues and promote an open platform of information for employees.
Key Benefits of Learn at Lunch Program
1. The sessions make excellent use of time, which is already limited throughout the day.
2. The brief informal setting allows a better channel for understanding and getting the direct point across.
3. Group training reinforces the overall company culture.
4. Creates critical awareness for issues at hand.
5. Effectively introduces any new organizational initiatives.
6. Boosts employee morale.
7. Builds and maintains teamwork skills.
8. Enhances team communication.
9. Advances other company training initiatives.
10. Allows a level of expertise to be shared amongst other employees.
11. Raises the motivation level necessary for fulfilling company objectives.
12. Helps satisfy government and federal legal training requirements.
Overall, a Learn at Lunch program creates an open channel for information flow and training. Whether the training is targeted towards professional & personal development, skill set training, or even life skills, these sessions can result in a boost in employee motivation and skills needed for a valuable and successful work experience.
Contact Me for more information.